Application for Enrolment
Kindergarten (non compulsory schooling)
Applications for Kindergarten 2024 open June 1st 2023 and close July 21st 2023.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Pre-primary - Year 6 (compulsory schooling)
Pre-primary to Year 6 operates a full time program for children who are five years of age by 30 June each year.
To enrol at Wattle Grove Primary School, there are a number of eligibility requirements. These are listed below:
Wattle Grove Primary School Local Intake Area
The school priority is for students whose family currently reside within the boundaries of the Wattle Grove Primary School local intake area as determined by the Department of Education.
Click here for Wattle Grove Primary School Local Intake Map
Child's Birth Certificate/Visa/Residency status
- Parents to supply a copy of the child's Australian birth certificate, or
- Parents to supply a copy of the child's visa information/residency status if born outside of Australia.
Parent's Proof of Residency
If the child is born in Australia, and neither parent is born in Australia, at least 1 parent's visa information/residency status is also required.
Proof of Address
Parents wishing to enrol their child/ren at Wattle Grove Primary School are required to supply proof of address.
This must include:
- Rates Notice - latest account; OR
- A lease agreement if the family is renting (with a minimum 3 months to cover commencement).
- Utility Notice - latest account;
Parents to supply a copy of the child's Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Statement, no more than two months old, or a valid immunisation certificate issued or declared by the Chief Health Officer.
This can be obtained by:
- phoning the Australian Immunisation Register enquiries line on 1800 653 809;
- visiting Medicare Online through the MyGov website;
- using the Express Plus Medicare app;
- visiting a Medicare or Centrelink office.
Application for Enrolment Form
Enrolment forms are available to download here, or a hard copy collected from the School Administration.
Completed applications, together with all supporting documentation, can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; mailed to Wattle Grove Primary School, 73 St John Road, Wattle Grove WA 6107; or delivered to Administration.
For additional information regarding the School, please click here.
Please advise your child’s teacher or the administration office in advance if you are leaving Wattle Grove Primary School. This will allow for the organisation of refunds, collection of your child’s belongings, class work etc. Student records are forwarded by Wattle Grove Primary School upon notification from the new school of your child’s enrolment.